Voting for the 2014 Triple-A All-Star Game is underway on MiLB.com!
This year’s voting page has a feature to highlight only Indians players, and once you select all of the members of the Tribe, you can vote 25 times per email address. The ballot is open until midnight on Friday, June 27.
*Hint: Help send your Tribe to the Midsummer Classic by using all of your work/personal/old emails to vote!
Here’s how to vote:
http://atmilb.com/1hjfcEq — (Or click on the All-Star Game panel on our website)
- Click the Indians logo near the top of the ballot (IL teams are listed on the left) to highlight our players’ names in red
- Scroll through and click “vote” next to your favorite International League superstars!
- At the very bottom of the page, click the “continue” button
- On the right side of the page, fill out your email address, birth date, etc.
- Click “submit your vote”
- The page will refresh with a new security code, so just type in the new code and click “submit your vote” again
- Repeat until you think you’ve voted enough times to send your Indianapolis Indians to Durham!
(all photos by Bill Gentry)